Local STD Testing Centers
Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 75001 area without visiting a physician's office. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We have removed the need for extra paperwork so you can be in and out in no time.
Test at any of our conveniently located test centers near your area or throughout Addison. Speak with a health specialist anytime to get an update on the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool.
We built our testing procedure to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest locations on our website. Because our lab screens for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there.
Addison, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year with data about STDs in Addison.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
However you may feel about STIs, the worst thing you can do is decide not to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.