Local Private STD Testing
Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no extra paperwork to complete later. Our 74820 STD testing needs no visit to a physician's office. All we ask is that you give us 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Because you want your money back quickly if you need to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days. The testing we offer is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't omit any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We support our customers beyond their testing with informative resources like our glossary of STD terminology.
Our aim is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby test locations. Our labs screen for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there.
Ada, Oklahoma STD Statistics
The government and the health department of Oklahoma gathers STD and HIV rates in Ada and around the state and then discloses those calculations. By educating yourself about STDs and HIV, you are protecting yourself against the transfer of STDs.
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2011, Oklahoma received a total of $3,527,475 from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In Oklahoma, there was a 3.7:1 ratio of black males living with HIV infection to white males in 2010.
- 12.9% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010, contracted their disease from using injection drugs and also having sex with other men.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate for blacks of 45.7 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 blacks living in the state.
STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.