Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our Abilene, Texas physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to seek treatment for an STD. You'll never have to waste time with complicated medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that just require a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in Abilene, Texas can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain afflictions.
Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors. The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you. Full refunds are available if you must cancel your testing before visiting your selected test center.
Your STD test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records.
Abilene, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Every sexually active resident of Texas is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Abilene resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
STDcheck.com is known and well-liked by Abilene Texas residents for the quality of our services and 12-24 hours test results.