Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount. Our comprehensive 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered. We eliminated all embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
If you are in the Aberdeen area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing locations. We have health specialists standing by any time in case you want a status update for your test results. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to suggest what STD tests you need.
We have the most advanced Aberdeen STD testing available. Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 98520 area.
STI Infections Rate for Aberdeen, Washington
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in Aberdeen. The only way to be certain that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- There were 617 HIV infections among Washingtonians aged 35 to 44 between 2008 and 2011.
- The Asian population of Washington accounted for 110 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
A few of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and be STD free.