Same-Day STD Testing
Test with us and you will not have to answer awkward questions. No other all-inclusive STD test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- 24/7. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. All of the test centers we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Abbeville area.
Rely on us to keep your test results confidential by sending it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We never give your results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Data for Abbeville, Louisiana
HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with annual reports published by the federal government and the health department of Louisiana with transmission rates and methods and other data for Abbeville.
If you have not started informing yourself with STD information, you have not started defending yourself against infection.
- Males living in Louisiana are more likely to contract latent syphilis than females.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
- The highest rate of Chlamydia in males was found in Orleans Parish, affecting 950 men out of every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, Caddo Parish had a primary and secondary syphilis diagnosis rate greater than 30 cases per 100,000 people.
- The highest rates of chlamydia in females were found in East Carroll, Orleans, and Madison Parishes.
However you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.