Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our doctors, who are able to prescribe medication in Traverse City, Michigan, can help you get treated faster. Our Traverse City, Michigan physicians can refer you to a specialist if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Taking our simple STD tests is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and healthcare professionals are offering at our low price. Get STD testing supervised by a doctor but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing method. Stay educated with our weekly STD blog, Exposed.
Start your STI testing by entering your zip code on our website. We designed our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted diseases) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
Traverse City, Michigan STI Statistics
Get tested regularly to do your part to stop the spread of STDs. Traverse City STD statistics are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- Through October 2012, 4,317 or 16% of all HIV infections in Michigan was the result of injection drug use.
- In 2010, Michigan was ranked 10th in the nation for chlamydia infection.
- In 2012, 538 new cases of HIV were diagnosed in Michigan
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Michigan in 2010 was 136.7 per 100,000 residents.
People who are positive for HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the aid of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.