Step 1 - Order Test
Order Online or by phone. Choose from our 10-Test Panel or individual tests.
See Tests and Prices
Step 2 - Visit Test Center
With over 4,000 testing centers nationwide, tests only take a few minutes.
Find a Lab
Step 3 - Get Your Results
Test results are emailed in 1-2 days. Get your fast, private STD testing today.
See Sample Results
Know Your Status. Get Tested.
Giving you control over your sexual health is one of the most important things we can do. That is why we've eliminated the embarrassment and hassle of conventional STD testing. We give you access to the same FDA-approved testing used by doctors and hospitals. Once you place your order, you can visit any of our nationwide testing centers without an appointment, even the same day of your purchase. Your results are delivered to you and no one else - nothing is reported to your insurance or placed on your medical records. More importantly, we provide guidance and support every step of the way, no matter what your results are.
Take charge of your sex life today. Help stop the spread of STDs by knowing your status.
Private STD Testing
Your results will not be reported to your insurance company and, therefore, will not be placed on your permanent medical records.
Quick & Discreet
Testing takes only a few minutes. No questions are asked and no paperwork is required. Provide a urine or blood sample and you are done.
10 Test Panel Advantage
We offer the most comprehensive tests available. Our 10-Test Panel will test for all major STDs. We are the only company that offers hepatitis A tests in our panels.
Free Doctor Consultation
Speak with one of our doctors if your test results come back positive. Doctors may prescribe treatment or refer you to a specialist.
Fast STD Test Results
Results are available within 1-2 days after your visit to a testing center. Call us anytime for a status update.
We want you to have the best testing experience possible. Our Care Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Our panels are carefully designed by our physicians to provide you with complete peace of mind.
Convenient & Fast STD Testing
When you test with STDcheck.com, you can use any one of over 4,000 test centers that offer fast, private STD testing at your convenience. All test centers are accessible and used by most hospitals and doctors in your area. The STD tests we offer are FDA-approved and these testing centers are CLIA-certified.
10 Reasons STDcheck.com is the Leader in STD Testing
- 10-Test Panel - We are the only STD testing service that tests for all common sexually transmitted diseases. Our 10-Test Panel includes HIV 1 & 2, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B & hepatitis C, and herpes 1 & 2.
- Complete Confidentiality - Your confidentiality is very important to us. When you test with us, you can be certain that you will receive confidential STD testing and your information is secure. From the ordering process to your visit to the testing center, we are guided by HIPAA privacy laws, the federal mandates that protect your health information.
- Convenient Testing Locations and Hours - With over 4000 test centers nationwide, you do not need to drive far to get tested for STDs. Some of these locations are open on Saturdays for your convenience. Use our locator tool to find your nearest testing center.
- Competitive Pricing - Our test prices are the lowest in the industry and considerably lower than what you'd pay at a hospital or clinic.
- FDA-Approved Tests - All tests we offer are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In fact, we are the only service that offers an FDA-approved HIV RNA Early Detection Test. You can be confident that we follow all federal and state government testing guidelines.
- CLIA-Certified Labs - All of our testing locations meet and exceed Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards, which govern all clinical lab testing performed in the United States. This ensures the accuracy of your results.
- Fast Test Results - Your STD test results are available in 1-2 days. You may call our Care Advisors at 1-800-456-2323 anytime for updates while you wait.
- HIV RNA Testing - Our early detection HIV test is based on RNA methodology and is the only FDA-approved HIV RNA test on the market. RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) HIV testing is a newer and faster method designed to detect the presence of HIV in the blood. We are the only testing service that uses this new method.
- Simple Testing Process - Deciding to get tested for an STD is difficult. As the leader in STD testing, STDcheck.com makes the testing process simple. There is no paperwork to fill out or questions to answer at the testing center.
- Multiple Payment Options - We accept multiple forms of payment, including credit cards, gift cards, eChecks, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and more. To protect your privacy, we do not accept health insurance.